Sunday 3 February 2013

THE WEEKEND POST #3


Instagram - Find me @lottybeau
Diorskin Nude Tan // Blog Design // Elle Reading // Evening Snuggles // Daily Face // Afternoon Activities // Mummy's Pie // Cocktails With The Girls!

Product Of The Week - Dior's Diorskin Nude Tan. I've had my eye on this gorgeous bronzer for a while now and I finally caved at the counter and treated myself. The powder gives such a natural warmth to the face and is great for a subtle contour. My shade is 002 - Amber.

Must Read Of The Week - Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream: Review. Annas' opinion is one that I trust and due to her endless ravings of this little tube of sunshine I picked it up and am now having a BB Cream love affair. Selected Dr Jart products are currently on offer at boots for a 1/3 off, click here

Weekend Want - Jouer Matte Moisture Tint. This product sounds like the heaven of all tinted moisturisers! It contains potent antioxidants which help allow congested skin to breathe - although its pretty pricey I haven't heard anything but good things about this! Is it really that good to justify spending thirty pounds on yet another base product? 







No comments:

Post a Comment