Saturday 9 February 2013

THE WEEKEND POST #4




Instagram - Find me @lottybeau
Dr Jart+ Beauty Balm // Quote Of The Week // Zara Outfit // Wrapped Up // Smashbox Shadow Liner // Elle Reading!

Product Of The Week - Burberry's Lip Cover in Rosewood. What can I say I love it! I mentioned this lipstick in my last post - It's a very natural warm pink that leaves a satin finish on the lips. The only downside with this lipstick in my opinion, is that it has that real distinctive lipstick smell/taste, unlike most nowadays. 

Must Read Of The Week - The Lazy Day Style Post. HelloOctober is one of my favourite blogs, written by a girl called Suzie. Her style of writing is so easy to read and relate to. As well as being mega-beautiful, she's also got great style and I particularly enjoyed this style post!

Weekend Want - Topshop. Yes that's right, I want Topshop! Tomorrow I'm taking a trip to Oxford town with the boy and what a perfect oppunitnty to indulge in a little Topshop time! I have a growing list of goodies to pick up; from lipsticks to skater skirts. As you can probably guess I love Topshop.


What's on your weekend-want list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment