Monday 4 February 2013

MOST LOVED #2 SMASHBOX WATERPROOF SHADOW LINER



(Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Hollywood)

I've only tried a few products from Smashbox, but so far I've been impressed! This Shadow Liner can be used as an eyeshadow or an eyeliner (the name gives it away a bit eh?) The creamy formula is very pigmented and soft which allows it to be very easy to blend, surprising for an eyeliner type product. 
The colour Hollywood is a rich woody brown with a gold tint, I've been wearing this colour in the day as a smudged-out eyeliner or in the evening blended over the lid. 
This Shadow Liner is incredibly long lasting and surprisingly doesn't crease. Recently, I wore this on a night out as a smokey eye, when I got in (naughty I know) I fell asleep with my makeup on but when I woke up, it looked as perfect as it did when I first applied it!
I'm a big big fan of cream eyeshadows as they're so easy to work with, and this one having eyeliner properties too, makes it even more versatile, a big thumbs up from me!
I would love to try some other colours from the range.


(Swatch - Smashbox Shadow Liner in Hollywood)



No comments:

Post a Comment