Monday 11 February 2013

STYLE SNAPSHOT: THE SUNDAY EDIT




Sundays are best spent chilling with your loved ones and a great excuse for a long lunch or a mooch around Debenhams. This Sunday I visited the beautiful Oxford - with not so beautiful English weather!
I opted straight for a cosy oversized jumper to accompany my dark-wash skinnies. One of my best friends recently introduced me to the most amazing skinny jeans that have literally been replacing my Topshop Leigh's this week. They're from Marks & Spencer's - which is a shop I'd never think to buy my clothes from but, I'm absolutely loving them - they're slightly thicker than Topshop Leigh jeans but just as skinny!! Thumbs up from me especially at half the price! See them here.
I wrapped up in my favourite mac and popped on my leopard print studded pumps - which I soon regretted after stepping outside into the rain, longingly wishing for my allegras! 
I kept my accessories minimal; wearing my Pandora bracelet and Topshop cross rings. I also sported neon red nails to add some colour to my look - I absolutely love this polish, it's a great dupe for Chanel's 'Holiday'. Keep posted as I'll be mentioning this polish soon! 
As usual, I keep Sunday-makeup simple. I teamed a bronzed lid with a peach lip - Mac's Peach Blossom to be pracise! 

What did you Sunday consist of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment