Friday 15 February 2013

POLISH OF THE WEEK #4




(L.A COLORS Color Craze in Moody Red)

Moody Red is a great dupe for Chanel's 'Holiday' polish, but its literally a tenth of the price. I picked this up from a store in London (which I can't remember the name of) last year for about £2 and I can't tell you how much I love it!
It's such a gorgeous bright pastel red that has a great formula that's easy to apply and long lasting - more so than any of my Essie polishes.
I've had this bottle for just over a year and its only just starting to get a little tacky - which is pretty god damn good for a cheapy nail varnish huh?
L.A COLORS is an American brand and more widely available in the U.S. but you can pick these polishes up online and in particular boutiques.

I'm so impressed with this nail polish its up with all my higher-end polishes - its such a beautiful colour, perfect for spring and summer.

Has anyone else tried L.A COLORS polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment