Wednesday 6 February 2013

POLISH OF THE WEEK #3


(Essie - Merino Cool)


This week I'm rocking (I like to think) Essie's Merino Cool. I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of Essie polishes like I know, a lot of beauty bloggers are. I find them quite awkward to apply but I love the colour ranges so I always find myself back at the Essie stand!
This is one of my favourite shades - Merino Cool is a cool grey with a lilac undertone. The shade is quite eye catching because its different, but also very easy to wear. 

What's on your nails this week?



2 comments:

  1. Lovin' reading your posts. You're a great writer. One tip is you don't need to put effects on your pictures. Try taking them in natural lighting. X

    Www.c-chieri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) and thank you for the tip - I struggle as my cameras not great, but I will definitely try that :) x

      Delete