Sunday 3 February 2013

RECENT PURCHASES


 (Stila Convertible Colour Cream Blush, Diorskin Nude Poure De Soleil)


So January's come to an end, the weather is still miserable and summer feels like a life time away, right? As if I need an excuse to self-indulge, but this seems like the perfect reason to treat myself...

First up, I admit I eventually caved at the Dior counter and picked up Diorskin Nude Poure De Soleil. I've been after this very beautiful bronzer for a good few months now after spotting it on Ruth Crilly's blog - amodelrecommends. Yes I lapped it all up and had been lusting over it ever since! 
It's perfect for adding a soft, warm glow to the face. I use it under my cheek bones to create a natural sunkissed look. I use shade 002- Amber.

I also picked up Stila's Convertible Colour Cream Blush in Peony. I'm a complete cream blush newb so I decided to start with one I've heard a few things about.
 I've been really impressed with this blush, it takes two seconds to apply and blends really easily into the skin. The colour is a very natural warm pink that sets semi-matte after a minute or so.  It has a very subtle plummy undertone too which sits really well with my skin tone. I think they come in about 6 shades and I would definitely  pick up another. You can also use the product on your lips, if you like a natural looking lip it makes a great multi-purpose little product!

Thank you for reading, please subscribe! 


(Diorskin Nude Tan Poure De Soleil - 002 Amber)

(Stila Convertible Colour Cream Blush - Peony)









No comments:

Post a Comment