Wednesday 30 January 2013

DAILY FACE #2


(Laura Mercier Black Caviar Eyeliner, Maybelline Cream Eyeshadow, Mac Blue Stripe Eyeliner, Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua, Ted Baker Lip Crayon, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector) 

Recently I've been pairing a flawless base with a graphic eye and neutral lip.
I recently picked up La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (which I searched high and low of the sold out shelves, for weeks) But to my great disappointment; due to huge expectations, I have to admit that I am a little 'on the fence' about this product. Recently I've been wearing it lightly under my makeup. I've also been using La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector, which has a higher concentrated formula designed for more specific use, I will keep you posted on my progress but I wouldn't reccomend for sensitive skin! The whole Effaclar range is on offer in Boots at the moment, check it out here.
For my base; I've been using up my little tester samples of Chanel's Vitalumiére Aqua foundation. I don't think its going to make the cut as my 'holy grail' foundation but it evens out my skin tone whilst leaving the natural skin texture to be seen - which I'm a big fan of! I do find that it benefits from powder to give it a bit more staying powder. For this I use Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.
To finish my complexion - I'm still in high rave of Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder, which creates natural contour within minutes.
For my eyes I've been applying Maybelline's Cream Eyeshadow in Caramel Karma and Laura Mercier's cream based eyeliner to the roots of the lashes. I've been using a blue or purple toned eyeliner at the corner edges before applying mascara, my favourite at the moment is a dark navy eyeliner by Mac. 
To finish off this quick, everyday look I've swept a Lip Crayon over my lips for a subtle hint of colour.
Perfect 10 minute makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment