Saturday 19 January 2013

THE WEEKEND POST #1



Hey everyone, so apologies for the lack of originality for this post, but inspired by a few of my all time favourite bloggers, I thought I'd jump on the beauty wagon and do an 'end of week' series!

So to start, Instagram - find me @lottybeau
Elle Reading // Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder // Bedtime Reading // Winter Riding // It's Snowing!

Product Of The Week - No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser. This is a brilliant, affordable and frankly great value for money product. I've recently found myself reaching for this in the mornings instead of my trusty Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish. Although I favour balm cleansers, I like to use a cream cleanser in the mornings and, this thick creamy cleanser leaves your skin hydrated, smooth and radiant! (it does what it says on the tin) You can't complain at £9 for 200ml! Keep posted for my full review.

Must Read Of The Week - 13 Ways To Blog Better Part 1. From having only just started out in the blogging world this gave me a whole pack of inspiration and useful blogging tips, I'm sure it would also be appreciated by those experienced bloggers too. Thanks Fee from makeupsavvy!

Weekend Want - Studded Hunter Wellington Boots. Coming from the country, I've been through my fair share of wellies, but I feel head over heals when I spotted this gorgeous pair on the lovely Anna from viviannadoesmakeup. You can buy these from Amazon here or Anna suggested searching Outnet for their latest discounts!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend







1 comment:

  1. hey I have the hunter wellies with studs on and theyre are amazing, really love them! definitely have a little look on amazon as well x

    ReplyDelete