Saturday 26 January 2013

THE WEEKEND POST #2


Instagram - find me @lottybeau
Laura Mercier Lipsticks // Thisworks Sleep Balm Cracker // YSL Blue Nuit // Shopping Recents // Fruity Snack!

Product Of The Week - Ted Baker Lip Crayons. I received these in a christmas gift box set, they're perfect for adding a subtle hint of colour. My favourite is a berry pink shade, I haven't been able to get this of my lips this week! They're very similar to Clinique's Chubby Sticks, available here.

Must Read Of The Week - Cosmopolitan Beauty Magazine. Ok, so I probably should dedicate this space to a great blog post or online read but, after getting my hands on this glossy baby, I haven't been able to part from it. A chunky 180 pages packed with beauty! What more could you want? Available from Selfridges and WHSmith.

Weekend Want - Chanel's Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder. Since spying the new spring collection from Chanel, I haven't been able to win the argument with myself, that I can live without this. Its a gorgeous Chanel embossed highlight powder which is so subtle and luminous on the skin. I have a feeling the Chanel counter will be robbing my wages this payday! Availble from Selfridges here.

What are your weeks must-haves?













No comments:

Post a Comment