Friday 4 January 2013

KILLER NAILS.

Typically when it comes to nails, I'm a play it safe kinda girl, wearing dark plums and Chanel navys. But this all changed when I came across Killer Colours - a chic little brand offering fashion forward shades - bringing snippets of the catwalk, right to our nails.
The colour I picked up is 'Belladonna' a vibrant electric blue, I've fallen in love with the shade and I love wearing these statement nails with a simple outfit. 

They launch 5 colours at a time on a limited edition basis, each shade hand picked to match future trends. I think 'Belladonna' was inspired by Chanel's intensive use of blue at London Fashion Week this year. If you're a real nail fanatic you'll be pleased to know that these polishes are Toluene, DBP and Formaldehyde free!


The only negative I have with this product is that you have to apply a few coats to get the intense colour otherwise it can look like a waterd-down version. I also applied Rimmel's '5 in 1 top coat' to give a shiner finish.
You can pick up your perfect shade at killercolours.com for (£9) They also offer free shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment