Friday 4 January 2013

DAILY FACE #1




(Kevin Aucoin The Sculpting Powder, Benefit Blush in Coralista, Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Retexturizing Primer, Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer, Benefit You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturiser)

These are some of my go-to products to create a minimal but well put together makeup, quickly and for everyday wear. Over the summer I became addicted to tinted moisturisers and BB creams; before then I always shied away from such light coverage but they have proved great for creating a quick and natural face. I start by applying a pump of my favourite primer - Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Retexturizing Primer, its silicone based, silky formula smoothes over your skin to create a fantastic base for foundation whilst protecting your skin at the same time. Then I apply my tinted moisturiser, I've found one of my favourites to be Benefit's You Rebel. It comes in two shades and I wear the colour 'Lite' this is so lightweight on your skin and helps to even out your complexion while giving your skin a sense of luminosity, I also like that this tinted moisturiser is buildable. I apply with my fingers then use my MAC 190 to finish blending. After I use concealer to conceal under my eyes and over any blemishes, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer is a great pick at a affordable price. I love to use my MAC 130 stippling brush to blend the concealer under my eyes. For the rest of my complexion I use Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder in medium to create a subtle contour, the ashy undertones in this powder makes it perfect for creating a natural shadowing under the cheekbones. I then add a flush of colour to my cheeks using Benefit Coralista, most of the powder products I use, I apply with Real Technique brushes. To finish off - Eyes. I sweep Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Starlet Mosaic over my lids, although this is designed as a blush/highlight the product is so pigmented that sometimes I find it a little overpowering for a natural look. after i've applied my mascara and any pencil I'm ready to go. One of my favourite ways to create a quick, natural polished makeup. 

Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder (Medium)

Benefit Blusher in Coralista

Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Starlet Mosaic 

No comments:

Post a Comment