Monday 28 January 2013

MOST LOVED #1 LAURA MERCIER CRÉME SMOOTH LIP COLOUR


(Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Deco Rouge and Sienna)

I've been using Laura Mercier products for a year or so now but recently my makeup collection is being taken-over with the brand! I can honestly say I haven't come across a product which I haven't liked yet, although this one, I really really love!

This lip colour has a really lightweight texture and although they're both obviously red shades, they're really wearable and comfortable on the lips. The crème smooth formula is incredibly easy to apply and really moisturising too. Pure olive oil, jojoba wax, rose seed and vitamin E nourishes the lips for a gorgeous semi-lustrous finish. It's also pretty long lasting and can go for about 5-6 hours before needing a quick re-sweep, plus you get a chance to flash the modern and elegant casing!
This is a regularly reached for choice for the perfect, low-maitenace red lip. 

I really want to get my hands on a lighter, everyday shade from this collection, such as Crème Coral or Spiced Rose.
Laura Mercier's Crème Smooth Lip colour is available in 18 shades and priced around £20. 
Find at Selfridges here


(Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Sienna)




No comments:

Post a Comment